Junior Software Engineer (JAVA/.NET)
In this role
- Develop innovative web and mobile applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
About your profile
- You hold a MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You already have some experience in developing Java or .Net applications from internships or course-related activities.
- You are passionate about technology and software engineering.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of underlying technologies such as web-based user interfaces, relational and non-relational databases, application security, and communication protocols.
- You have a good command of English and either French or German (depending on working location).
For Zurich and Bern you have very good language skills in German and English. For Lausanne and Geneva you have very good language skills in French and English. For Granada you have very good language skills in English.