In this role
As Solution Architect in this project you will cover the following aspects:
- The Technology Architecture for the implementation which is based on .NET technology stack for the backend and Angular for the user interfaces.
- The Information Systems Architecture which follows principles of Service-Orientation structuring the business logic as a portfolio of Services.
- The Enterprise Architecture in order to assure that the realized solution fits smoothly into the overall environment of the customer’s application landscape.
You as Solution Architect will take over the responsibility for the architecture and the design of solutions for the envisaged system. You are the person to talk with about the various architectural aspects of the system to be build. This responsibility includes:
- The development and maintenance of policies and principles for design and implementation of new solutions and the alignment of those to ELCA’s and the customer’s standards.
- The design of new solutions considering business as well as IT needs and addressing functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- You will perform the management, moderation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that the solution we develop is appropriately conceived and developed.
- The communication to various stakeholders from ELCA as well as the customer, leading architecture discussions and presentations and finally maintaining the documentation, which includes the support of roadmaps and technology lifecycles.
- You maintain our architecture documentation, which also includes the solution lifecycle roadmap including technology lifecycle management.
It is a reasonable large project that is developed in Switzerland and at the offshore location Vietnam. Moreover, is in a transition phase from a mostly waterfall project into an agile project. You as Solution Architect will have some challenges:
- You must manage a currently unclear scope of what should be implemented or postponed.
- You can cope well with a certain lack of clarity about your roles in the project and are looking for challenges within the framework of the liberties
- Yes, it’s fair to tell you, that we have pressure to finish the project as quick as possible, to clarify scope and uncertainties and to stay into the project budget
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
- You like working interdisciplinary and with our offshore location
- You like working with our business analysts and the customer's functional managers to understand their business processes and information needs. They work out the solution options with the customer's domain architects and architecture representatives
- University degree in computer science or related field
- Convincing, proven track record in Solution/Enterprise Architecture and Engineering
- Profound experience in software engineering, preferably in the .net area
- Exceptional strength in conception, methodology, project management
- Enjoyment of intensive customer contacts
- Fluent German and English spoken and written is a must
- Knowledge and training in Scrum Master and SAFe
- You can combine your knowledge, your commitment, your joy and your motivation with our versatile challenges and bring us one step further