MS Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer
In this role
- You’ll work as CRM Consultant using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE on various customer projects
- Your role within challenging CRM projects covers the entire life cycle: from pre-sales to requirement analysis, solution design, construction, deployment and operations
What we offer
- A stimulating work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments, such as BI/BigData, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity.
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least three years’ experience in a service company in the implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
- You know the standard functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. You know the limits of the configuration and which extensions can be implemented cost-efficiently by programming
- You have good programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio,)
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage
- Experiences in Microsoft products such Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, CDS, Dynamics Marketing, AI is an advantage
- You have a broad knowledge in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- You are fluent in German (for Zurich/Bern) and can communicate in English
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1300 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!