DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps Engineer
In this role
Your role in our Managed Services division is to act as the interface between developers and production constraints imposed by customer requirements. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software. You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time and you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges.
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with existing experience in Linux or Microsoft and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware/HyperV and/or OpenShift
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (TFS, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker)
- Application servers such as TomCat, JBoss, Wildfly
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions (for example Dynamics, Sharepoint, AWS Workspaces etc.)
- For Bern and Zürich you have excellent German and English skills.
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1300 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!