Development Team Leader / Technical Project Manager
In this role
As development team leader, you’ll be coaching and guiding a team of engineers and participate yourself actively in the development process. You’ll be working at the interface between development team, management and the customer.
Your responsibilities include:
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of customer projects starting with planning up to acceptance.
- You’ll be responsible for meeting deadlines and quality within given budget.
- You’ll apply project methods for a modern and effective project management (agile and classic project methodologies).
- You’ll take over the technical leadership of experienced architects and software engineers within projects.
- You’ll actively collaborate within the projects (requirements engineering, architecture and development).
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university or university of applied sciences. Multiple years’ experience of working in software development and in a Java environment. You need to have very good German and good English language skills. French is a plus. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Good knowledge of software development (Java/JEE and GWT), analysis and design.
- Java frameworks for dependency injection, O/R mapping and access control (Spring, Hibernate).
- Practical database skills (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server).
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing).
- Good experience in requirements engineering, change management, project management and controlling.
- Coaching and leadership of project staff.
- Deep technical understanding and Java knowledge.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Distinct customer focus.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for customers from various industries.
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1000 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!