Senior Digital Consultant
In this role
To serve our customers in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, you are responsible for the following activities:
- Realize consulting mandates to draw up digital strategies and IT master plans
- Resolve our customers' challenges through a structured approach
- Analyze potential solutions in close collaboration with our IT experts
- Acquire mandates, elaborate and present offers.
As a senior member of our consulting team, you will act as an interface between the business and IT. Your interlocutors at our customers will be the C-level.
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- a diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues and industries
- teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- a dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants.
About your profile
Your university degree in the scientific, technical or management fields is completed by:
- More than three years of consulting experience
- Mastery of methods (process improvement, problem solving, change management, enterprise architecture, ...)
- An interest in digital solutions and their introduction in the enterprise
- A taste for contact, teamwork and facilitation
- An entrepreneurial and open mind
- A certification (Togaf, Cobit, IIBA) is a plus.
- Experience in Insurance or Finance industry will be a plus
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. German is a plus.