Junior & Senior Business Analyst - Consultant
In this role
To serve our clients in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- analyze and optimize business processes
- solve our customers' problems with a structured approach
- elicit, analyze and document business needs
- design solutions in close cooperation with our IT specialists
- contribute to the elaboration of offers and their presentation.
As a member of our consulting team, you will act as an interface between the business and IT. Your interlocutors at our customers will be decision-makers, users and business experts.
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- a diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- a methodological framework according to the state of the art
- teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- a dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants.
About your profile
Your university degree in the scientific, technical or management fields is completed by:
- More than two years of experience in Business Analysis
- A structured and analytical approach to problems
- An interest in digital solutions and their implementation in the enterprise (ECM, BPM, CRM, ...)
- A taste for contact, teamwork and facilitation
- An entrepreneurial and open mind
- A certification in Business Analysis (IREB, IIBA) is a plus.
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. German is a plus.