Customer Success Manager UK & Ireland
In this role
Mission and responsibilities
Being a Cloud Computing company, SecuTix understands the importance of Customer Success. That is why, as we are growing our customer portfolio, SecuTix is now expanding our Customer Success team. This team works alongside our Product, Professional Services, Sales and Services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
We are looking for a qualified individual contributor as a Senior Customer Success Manager.
You will provide strategic guidance to SecuTix customers to increase the value they get from SecuTix 360° by ensuring customer needs and expectations are met, and helping our customers get the most of our solution to grow their business.
The SecuTix Customer Success team is a group of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Candidates should have technology related delivery, implementation and consulting experience.
- Build and foster relationships with customers at a senior level to resolve issues and identify business opportunities
- Evangelise about SecuTix customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Share success stories externally to help build the SecuTix brand awareness with support of the marketing and communications teams.
- Own the engagement, retention and growth of your customers
- Enable Sales and Professional Services on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Drive and secure the renewal process in collaboration with the account team
- Communicate customer risks clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Develop and prioritise a customer contact strategy with clear touch points and engagement methods
- Evaluate customer platform usage maturity
- Provide SecuTix 360° program/release management best practices
- Promote awareness and drive utilisation of the latest SecuTix 360° innovations
Measurement & Evaluation:
- Evaluate how customers manage their SecuTix investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (processes & tools)
- Identify customer KPIs and set goals
- Increase the ROI customers get from SecuTix
- Engender a measurement and evaluation culture both internally and within customer teams
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Proven track record of establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to customers
- Ability to build and maintain excellent long-term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Must be able to take complex customer concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders and strong ability to influence
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilisation data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who can own the ongoing success of large customers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- A good awareness & understanding of the Sports, Entertainment & cultural sectors
- A graduate level education
- Fluent English
Your Work Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Senior Customer Success Manager in an IT service company
- Hands on experience with SaaS ticketing and/or a CRM/Marketing Cloud solutions
- History of success as a consultant, business development, technical account management, or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).