In this role
- You’ll work on managing a portfolio of challenging offers in the social insurance sector, in a dynamic collaborative environment
- You’ll have to plan and coordinate collaborators with different skills in order to produce consistent offer documents, often under demanding time constraints. You’ll have to gather, challenge and assemble business and technical solution proposals as well as the corresponding cost estimates and planning.
- You’ll have to propose contractual and commercial conditions specific to the target customer.
- You’ll have to coordinate the validation of offers by senior management before they are submitted to customers.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting and innovative projects using the latest technologies and business models.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You have a degree from a technical institute or university (IT or business) and have at least four years’ experience in managing projects. You need to have very good French knowledge, complemented by a good standard of English. Fluency in German is a plus. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, ability to work under time pressure, good soft skills like negotiation, leadership and management of expectations.
- Organization skills, ability to drive and motivate a team
- Negotiation skills to challenge other people’s position and to be challenged by senior management
- Familiar with contractual aspects: ability to understand contractual terms and conditions and produce offers accordingly
- Ability to understand high level business, technical and financial aspects of projects
- Ability to write documents that are both precise and commercially attractive to customers.