Junior DevOps CI/CD Engineer
In this role
Your role in the CI/CD DevOps team is to support development project across ELCA by implementing automation, integrating development tools and sharing knowledge on development processes.
Your tasks include implementing continuous integration/deployment automation, more generally to bring an operational oriented perspective for the development teams.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to learn in closed relation with our DevOps experts
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You graduated from a polytechnic school, university or high-school and already work within development team and delivered project. You are looking to extend your skills and share your knowledge to your colleagues on the latest technologies, methods and tools.
You already master command-line and scripts on your preferred system, and you are highly motivated to learn and become autonomous on several of the following point:
- Configuration and Deployment management tools (Git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Artifactory, Development pipeline)
- Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Public Cloud (AWS,GCP,Azure)
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1300 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Sie möchten Ihre Ausbildung, Ihre grenzenlose Wissbegierde und Ihr unkonventionelles Denken einbringen.