The Post E-Health collaboration platform enables healthcare professionals and patients to benefit from secure and efficient management of electronic health data.
How to enable secure, efficient and easy access to electronic health data and connect healthcare professionals serving the patient
The Post E-Health collaboration platform is a solution co-developed with ELCA for the Swiss Post. It, which uses information and communication technologiesy to help improve healthcare.
As one of the pioneers in the e-health sector, Swiss Post joined forces with the Canton of Geneva and ELCA to implement the first electronic patient record system, compliant with Switzerland’s eHealth strategy.
With the E-Health service portfolio, Swiss Post has developed a modular platform that links healthcare providers digitally and enables the secure management and exchange of patient data.
E-Health services work like a hub: defined information is received, encrypted and securely transported transmitted to the authorized healthcare providers along the treatment path, who have exclusive access to specific data as and when needed. The Post E-Health service portfolio is the first platform that enables comprehensive data management across the entire treatment lifecycle.
A modular service portofolio for all healthcare professionals
The E-Health platform provides various state-of-the-art e-health services, ensuring that providers can manage and have access to the right information at any time. The different services can be combined, and the configuration of the final product is determined by customer requirements.
Modern e-health services:
- Electronic Patient Record: access to patient data in compliance with data protection requirements.
- Care plan: effective coordination of care measures.
- Medication plan: reliable medication thanks to clear prescriptions.
- Referral: simple and efficient hospital referrals.
- Report Transfer: secure transfer of medical documents.
The advantages of the Post E-Health collaboration platform at a glance:
- Secure data management.
- Decentralized, encrypted data storage.
- High flexibility through a modular design.
- Access to patient data - anywhere, any time.
- Quick and simple access to medical data.
- Optimization of medical care resulting from access to various treatment data.
- In compliance with the legal requirements for data processing, with the Swiss eHealth strategy and linked to the EU pilot project epSOS (European Patients Smart Open Services).
- Follows IHE the standards from IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise).
Several cantons already place their trust in the secure electronic health solutions from Swiss Post, including the cantons of Geneva, Ticino and Vaud, as do the hospitals in the canton of Aargau.
Digitale Transformation ist überall, beginnt aber mit Ihrem Digital Workplace.
ELCA hilft Organisationen, verfügbare Informationen zu nutzen, um ihre Prozesse und Entscheidungen zu verbessern, die Anforderungen ihrer Kunden besser zu verstehen und in die Zukunft zu schauen.
ELCA kreiert erfolgreiche Lösungen für sämtliche Akteure im Gesundheitswesen. Dies indem die Digitalisierung im Gesundheitssystem unterstützt wird, was zur Einhaltung des Datenschutzes und zur Anwendung der Sicherheitsaspekte bei der Verarbeitung gesundheitsbezogener Daten beiträgt.