Consultant Identity Management (SailPoint) – Cyber Security
In this role
- Management of and/or participation in IAM implementation projects
- Management of and/or participation in functional and technical evaluation of the market and tools in the field of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management and Governance (IAM/IGA), single sign-on, partnership, strong authentication etc.
- Analysis of client data related to identities, accounts and application authorizations
- Analysis of functional or technical needs in terms of IT security You’ll accompany the realization and implementation of the developed solution. Management of and/or participation in IAM and Cyber Security implementation projects.
- Management of and/or participation in functional and technical evaluation of the market and tools in the field of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management and Governance (IAM/IGA), single sign-on, security partnership, strong authentication, application Security, Cloud Security, Azure and Office 365 Security, Big-IP F5, SailPoint IGA, API Security, CASB etc.
What we offer
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our cyber security experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting and interesting projects in various fields of activity
About your profile
- You have a good general IT Security know-how with a specialisation in IAM and you combine theoretical knowledge with practical pragmatism
- You recognise challenges and needs and you know how to target them and comply with them within the project’s objectives and handling
- As a communicative and motivated team player you are willing to take on responsibilities
- You act proactively, identify challenges and together with your insistence, creativity and personal attitude you always find the right solution
- You are familiar with both classic and agile approach of project management.
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least two years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of SailPoint IIQ IAM solution. Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 900 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Sie möchten Ihre Ausbildung, Ihre grenzenlose Wissbegierde und Ihr unkonventionelles Denken einbringen.
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!