Junior Business Intelligence Consultant
In this role
- You’ll gain knowledge in the following areas: requirements engineering, problem analysis, software architecture, programming and testing.
- You’ll work on challenging projects in various industries, using state of the art technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.) and market-leading products.
- You design and implement solutions in the areas of classical business intelligence (ETL, Reporting), business analytics, predictive analytics and data management
- You implement sophisticated consulting solutions, extract the value of company information and derive reliable statements for the business - when you are ready
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Exciting and innovative projects using the latest technologies and products (Microsoft Power BI and AI and opensource Technologies like Haadop, Spark etc.).
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- many different customers from all sectors
- Working in-house as well as direct by the customer
About your profile
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with a solid IT education (polytechnic university, university, university of applied sciences or equivalent). As you will work at the interface between product environment and the customer requirements, you show great interest in integration topics, appreciate close customer contact and have fun in the realisation of projects. Business fluent German and English language skills complete your profile.
Furthermore, we expect the following professional requirements:
- You have an above-average degree in business informatics, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Ideally, you already have initial work experience through internships or part-time jobs in the BI environment
- You already have basic knowledge in ETL, SQL databases, programming, data warehousing, or with various analysis tools in BI
- You can analyse and simplify complex issues
- You work in a structured and analytical way and solve problems in a goal-oriented way
- You are open to new tasks and topics
- You are an active communicator, feel comfortable in the team and are committed to contributing