Chatbots and Virtual agents
Improving customer satisfaction with AI
How to meet the challenges of modern customer care, optimizing both customer satisfaction and contact agent workload? How to help an organization’s collaborators solve day-to-day tasks?
Chatbots are virtual assistants that help users find information or perform a task using conversation (voice). They can be embedded in a company’s website or chat with customers via mobile apps – some even say that chatbots are the new apps! You can also reach them with your voice or through major messenger platforms.
Chatbots are great solutions for customer care: They can easily handle frequently asked questions and perform simple tasks instantly, which improves customer satisfaction while reducing the workload of contact agents. Furthermore, chatbots are also very useful within an organization: they can serve as IT helpdesk assistants, user interfaces of business applications or as a support when navigating documents and procedures.
"Because the virtual assistant answers repetitive questions automatically, our customers receive information quickly and at consistently high quality. This means that our staff at the Contact Center can focus their attention on more complex customer concerns"
We offer specific solutions, such as:
- Transport (link to Ernest Chatbot)
- Small talk
We have developed two service offerings: A quick start offer and a proof of concept. Download the pdf which details these two offers here.
…Services, hosting and support:
- Expert support in selecting the most appropriate use cases and technology providers
- A quick start low-cost solution that demonstrates your use case
- Full-stack chatbot development and integration within your company’s infrastructure or on cloud platforms – including tailor-made natural language understanding components
- Benchmarking and tuning of existing natural language understanding solutions
- As partners of major chatbot technology providers, we can offer managed services for your chatbot solution.
ERNEST is a mobile application that allows you to quickly perform simple or complex travel requests. ERNEST understands natural language and is eager to learn from your queries. Ask, and he will provide you with a quick and accurate answer to the best way to reach your destination.
ELCA helps organizations to leverage available information in order to improve their processes and decisions, increase understanding of customer needs and predict the future.
ELCA managed services is the all-in-one caretaker for operations. We provide a safe, reliable and personalized home for your applications - in our Swiss datacenters, on your premises or in the cloud.