ELCA provides guidance through the entire process of moving to the cloud. We help you with the analysis, selection, integration and operation of applications on various cloud and hybrid platforms.
Flexibility and scalability requirements increasingly make using cloud services a necessity. But what to move to the cloud, and how to deal with the associated technology and security challenges?
Digitization poses many challenges to organizations regarding availability, complexity, implementation, cost control and expertise. Cloud computing provides a solution to these issues. The major question is thus no longer whether to run applications in the cloud, but rather which ones and how. Infrastructure is increasingly becoming hybridized. Some applications will continue to be operated on-premise, while others are being hosted in a private and/or public cloud, or following a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
As experts in cloud architecture, ELCA can help you overcome these challenges. We will provide guidance throughout the process of application integration in the cloud:
- Analysis of requirements and definition of eligible applications and data.
- Selection of third-party cloud service provider(s).
- Architecture and dimensioning of the platform:
- Refactoring and interfacing with internal applications.
- Migration and protection of data.
- Choice of tools.
- Implementation with cloud services and load management (elasticity).
- Estimates and cost control.
- Management of compliance and security constraints.
- Managed services for application operation in the cloud, on premise and at ELCA, including monitoring, support, backup and reporting.
Our team of experts also guides you through the process of establishing a centralized management of your hybrid platforms, acting as your single point of contact for a range of different cloud service providers.
ELCA is a close partner and/or reseller of some of the leading cloud services companies:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
We also operate our own virtualized server infrastructure in two datacenters in Switzerland.
ELCA has a decade of experience with cloud services. Among the high-profile users benefiting from our hybrid cloud approach is, for example, the UEFA online ticketing system. We also manage cloud solutions for customers in the sports, luxury goods and other sectors.
In addition, ELCA offers its own portfolio of SaaS products, including:
- PeakProtect online waiting room
- SecuTix ticketing solution
- iPension pension plan management suite
- Sumex medical invoice checking system
- AID-Pol emergency services analysis and visualization tool
For 50 years ELCA has continuously improved how we develop software or integrate products. To benefit from agile practices, we designed a proprietary agile project management framework: AgileIT.
ELCA has developed an innovative software solution to which the accumulated experience of the police is added. This pragmatic, secure and target-oriented solution for emergency services offers all the necessary information at a glance.
ELCA managed services is the all-in-one caretaker for operations. We provide a safe, reliable and personalized home for your applications - in our Swiss datacenters, on your premises or in the cloud.
The Sumex Suite is an established invoice verification solution tailored to the needs of Swiss insurance companies