Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management – CRM is a key factor which will make your company stand out. It will help you to structure your customer relationship processes systematically and therefore increase the knowledge about your customers. This will help you to expand your customer base, retain customers and, in the long term, increase the value of customers as well as optimising the profitability of your company. Implementation will be through the automation and integration of horizontal business processes, which involve sales, marketing and customer service via different communications channels.
With an xRM approach it is possible to deploy a CRM solution more broadly as an information exchange platform and it allows you to integrate your company's entire relationship network (customers, partners, employees, members, etc.), as well as map specific CRM-related processes very efficiently and cost-effectively.
ELCA helps you to define your strategy, select suitable instruments and design a personalised and efficient solution in all areas of your company.
ELCA is specialising in different processes:
- Stakeholder relationship management (centralisation of contact data, improvement in the quality and timeliness of data, 360° views, etc.)
- Marketing automation (direct marketing, response management, campaigns management, multi-channel management, e-marketing, etc.)
- Sales force automation (management of sales team, lead and opportunity management, quotation processing, support for field staff, etc.)
- Customer service (contact & support centre, complaints management, contract management, etc.)
- Information security (risk analysis, measures to protect against data loss, modelling of threat scenarios, security tests, etc.)
ELCA is successfully implementing cost-efficient CRM/xRM projects for various customers such as insurance companies, banks, non-profit organisations, associations, sales companies and event managers. ELCA is involved in the development of core solutions in most sectors and can therefore put its technical and industry know-how to good use.
In view of its broad services portfolio, ELCA is one of the few service providers able to implement and integrate end-to-end solutions.
The key to improving synergies between services and sales efficiency is to integrate a XRM/CRM solution into your IT environment. ELCA has many years of experience in integrating complex systems.
ELCA has been Microsoft Gold CRM Partner since 2011. This award recognizes companies who demonstrate a high level of expertise in both technology and project management, thus achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.