Enterprise Content Management
ECM is synonymous with a range of tasks in information management. Content and documents can be managed, distributed and used by customers, partners and suppliers.
ECM provides methods, technologies and tools for creating, managing, publishing and archiving content within the company, making it a link between business processes and IT systems.
ELCA is a leading Swiss Systems Integrator with a proven track record in implementing state-of-the-art solutions. Our company philosophy is based on the principle that, in addition to in-depth product knowledge, a good understanding of business processes, concepts and technologies is essential to deliver solutions that provide real business value.
For more than twenty years ELCA has successfully delivered and supported document-related solutions for national and international enterprises, covering many business domains and industries. These engagements were both fixed-price and time and materials, ranging up to a service volume of more than 10 person-years. Our ECM solutions are found in the public and private sectors, including international organizations, financial service providers, life sciences and pharmaceutical companies.
ELCA’s ECM solutions are based on a holistic concept called “ECM Backbone” that provides the benefit of all ECM functionality to all business processes. In order to respond to varying customer requirements we have partnered with best-of-breed technology and solution providers. The main partners are Microsoft SharePoint, OpenText, and EASY Software.
ELCA supports you to realize initiatives in the digitization, archiving and automation domains. Decoupling of file plans, ECM Components and Business Applications brings higher flexibility to release cycles and enables realizing new front-end-services faster and without limitations due to compliance requirements. Thanks to the modular concept, you could, e.g., start with a DMS and add more modules later.
Some highlights of ELCA’s solutions in this domain:
- Digital workplace is an overall platform solution that enables new and more effective ways of working between business streams to increase employee engagement and agility. We provide several integrations into business applications, CRM, ERP or other IT systems to accelerate collaboration.
- ELCA eDossier is a case management solution that provides administrators with a 360° view of case-related documents. eDossier is available in a variety of versions.
- Digital Mailroom is a comprehensive solution for the digitization and classification of incoming mail. This solution is the ideal basis for optimizing your business processes and implementing a paperless office.
- Compliance and Fileplan Management is an emerging topic for many customers facing increasing regulation rules. ELCA offers consulting services and tools and solutions to address the key concerns in this domain (Taxonomy, Fileplan Management, Records Management, Retention Management, etc.).
Based on our long-term integration and project management experience, ELCA offers the following services in the ECM domain:
- ECM Consulting is our consultancy service for requirements analysis, product comparisons and project support. ELCA's extensive range of services ensures that customers' specific project requirements are met. Our consultants have many years of methodological, technical and subject-related experience and will support you throughout all phases of a project.
- ECM solutions integration is one of our fields of specialization and is in particular demand when standard solutions and products reach the limit of their capabilities. Thanks to our large number of experienced ECM specialists, we have the staffing, necessary know-how and range of experience to implement even the most complex requirements. To do this, we make specific enhancements built on market-leading products, or on the basis of a “best-of-breed” approach.
- ECM Application Management covers all production requirements of an ECM solution. Regular system maintenance and upgrades, combined with the required enhancements, ensure a high level of availability for business-critical solutions and allow these to be operated efficiently and to the satisfaction of all users.
The Digital Workplace increases productivity and profit by working with new intuitive, creative technologies and is the centerpiece of your Digital Transformation journey.
ELCA’s eDossier enables employees a 360° view of all documents and correspondence related to a customer or to a business case that might be centrally managed in an electronic file.
Input management allows organizations to optimize incoming information flows by automating processing of large or entire streams of documents and data.
Records management solutions allow you to comply with regulations concerning lifecycle management of the informaton in your organization.