As Financial Analyst, you will closely work with the Management of the Company and directly report to the Group Chief Financial Officer. You will be the reference person for our management reporting, including group forecasting, scorecards, profitability analysis and pricing strategy reporting, bringing both your financial expertise and business leadership to ensure appropriate decision making to maximize shareholder value and sustainable results on a long-term perspective.
We are looking for a passionate person with 2-5 years of experience,
- Speaking English and minimum one additional national language (french or german)
- With past experiences as Financial Analyst within an international environment in the Retail or Industry sectors
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills, a true enabler of appropriate decision making (finance, business lines)
- Interested in the business of Information Technology and Services
- Excited to pilot the development of our management reporting
- Excelling with MS excel and having experiences with BI tools (Business object or similar)
- Used to manage data cubes and data repositories
- Understanding of the accounting environment
- Swiss or valid working permit
If you interested by this offer please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) by clicking on the “apply” button below.