YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES
As a professional in HR administration you create the basis for the further growth of ELCA. You’ll support the entire human resources management process, beginning with applications and ending with letters of reference:
- Managing applications and correspondence in English and German
- Creating and maintaining requirement profiles and publishing (posting) job advertisements
- Performing employee entry administration (contract documentation, data entry in CRM)
- Performing employee administration during employment (answering employee requests)
- Supporting organizational change, ensuring legal compliance of all documents (work permit)
- Supporting the offer process, gathering information needed, preparing contracts with the Headquarter
- Drafting and creating interim and reference letters for employees in English
- Performing employee exit administration (ensuring completion of full exit documentation for leaving employees)
- Coordinating and enabling internal training activities
- Providing project support for processes and systems implementation, if needed
- A welcoming environment and a dynamic, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
You’ve completed higher education or a specialized HR education followed by 2 or more years of experience in a similar role in the field of IT.
You’re an organizational talent and your strengths are social skills, reliability, and an ability to work well in a team. You’re also able to work independently, and have a pragmatic working style.
You’ve excellent communication skills in English and German – French is a plus.
Then please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders.