System and Network Engineer
We are looking for a System and Network Engineer with expert network knowledge. You will be part of the ITS Internal Operations team which provides and maintains the internal production and development services and environments of the company.
- Design, configure, install and maintain various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, VoIP, QoS, WAN, VPN S2S, etc)
- Maintain IT services with the rest of the Team (VMWare, Azure, Windows, Linux servers)
- Manage assigned IT improvement projects
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Design, configure, install and maintain security equipment (Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco ISE, F5 BigIP, Elcard, mobile applications, etc)
- Provide 2nd level support (systems and network) and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Maintain contact to providers
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of security concepts
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Good knowledge of virtual environments (Vmware vSphere)
- System and Network Engineer with at least 3 years of experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent speaking and writing in French and English. German a plus.
- Must live (or be ready to move) within 45 minutes of Lausanne, Headquarters of ELCA
If you interested by this offer please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) by clicking on the “apply” button below.