Active Learning Annotation Tool (Internship)
In this role
The goal of the internship is to:
- Study and compare state-of-the-art active learning and named entity recognition (NER) methods. The student will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in these two fields.
- Design and implement an active learning annotation tool to annotate text corpora for NER tasks. The intern will be able to sharpen their software development and ML engineering skills.
- Integrate the tool into one of our existing products. The student will be responsible for the productification of their solution.
What we offer
INTERNSHIP in Lausanne. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Interest and strong knowledge in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Python (NumPy stack, common ML and NLP libraries)
- Experience with Git, Docker and REST/microservices is a plus
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !