Adobe AEM Senior Developer
In this role
- Act as key player in our Adobe Project team providing your Adobe Experience Manager Forms experience to design and implement projects focusing on process, form and output digitization.
- Participate actively to the ramp-up of the ELCA Adobe implementation team with our on & off shore team
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (including teams on the customer side), make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- A large space to participate to the design & team growth of our ELCA Adobe Factory
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development on Adobe Experience Manager Forms solution and JAVA environment. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise
- Very good knowledge of Java and Angular
- Adequate knowledge of Business analysis and solution design on Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience of creating custom AEM components
- Knowledge of workflow creation and management
- Experience of creating OSGI bundle
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring, JPA, Hibernate
- Familiar with SOAP and REST interfaces
- You speak fluently French, English and German is a plus