In this role
Review architecture in diverse and innovative projects and challenge where appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of development with architecture.
- Produce realistic estimates and schedules for an activity or project.
- Ensure quality of design and code in all projects through systematic design reviews and code inspections.
- Coach development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools.
- Coordinate with architecture teams and provide advice in use of IT to optimize business processes.
- Identify, coach and buildup technical experts and engineers
- Contribute to ELCA training programs (ELCAdemy, etc.) by coaching juniors into industrial strength technical and methodology knowledge and skill
- Ensure a smooth collaboration with local and onshore counterparts including other delivery centers
- Comply with ELCA Standards, Procedures and Policies
- Any other duties relevant to skills and competencies
What we offer
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale Java applications
- Strong hands-on experience with frameworks such as Spring / Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate or other ORM and build tools such as Maven / Gradle
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Hands-on experience with containers and orchestration platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD, DevOps and code quality
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue is a plus.
- Experience with some cloud services and stream platforms such as AWS, Kafka etc. is a plus.
- A passion for clean code and pragmatic, elegant design
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and passion for software craftmanship
- Good communication skills, fluent in Italian and in English