Auto-tracking mobility app -(internship / Diploma thesis)
In this role
In this internship, you will first develop the core module of the solution, i.e. work on a new app that automatically tracks user mobility data (with the user’s consent). By automatically tracking, we mean detecting travels (source and destination) but also which transportation mean was used (foot, bike, car, bus, train...).
- implement the auto-tracking app (using geolocation and accelerometer mobile APIs)
- implement the algorithms that detect which transportation is used (potentially using ML and external data sources)
- take into account non-functional aspects such as how to optimize battery consumption, how to ensure data privacy and security
- implement a cloud backend to collect data and support some of the use cases mentioned above
- deploy and test the app with a community of users
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming
- Mobile development knowledge
- Interest in Machine Learning
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.