Automatic Document Classification Model (Diploma Thesis / Internship)
In this role
The objectives of this project are
- Integrate ELCA’s NLP processing engine and further develop IA learning model for automatic document analysis and tagging.
- To build a minimal viable product (MVP) interoperable with ELCA ECM in-house web client framework called “Mosaic”
- Build front end components to be added to the framework catalog
Possible extension: streaming and “real-time” analysis
What we offer
Diploma Thesis / Internship in Lausanne. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Design: business analysis, requirement gathering, modelling, domain expert interviews
- Development: AI Common Framework expertise, Python or similar, Machine learning model’s expertise.
- Languages: ability to speak and write well in French and English
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.