Automatic document classification supported by Artificial Intelligence (Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
The objectives of this project are:
- Integrate ELCA’s NLP processing engine and further develop IA learning model for automatic document analysis and tagging.
- To develop a minimal viable client application interoperable with ELCA ECM in-house framework called “Mosaic”
- Build a reusable knowledge base for classifiers on a set of documents for a target industry sector
- Build front end and web services components to be added to the framework catalog
Possible extension: streaming and “real-time” analysis, deep learning
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
knowledge / skills required
- Design: business analysis, requirement gathering, modelling, domain expert interviews
- Development: AI Common Framework expertise, Python or similar, Machine learning model’s expertise.
- Languages: ability to speak and write well in French and English
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !