Automation and Pipelines in Security Operations (Master Thesis / Internship)
In this role
- Evaluate open source and commercial solutions available for automated management of firewall configuration and security rules via a REST API’s and SSH.
- Implement a proof-of-concept firewall change and review workflow with Ansible & Jenkins or similar tools.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Good foundation in networks and network security.
- Firewall Knowledge (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA,) and firewall rules.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Ansible, Git etc
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !