Autonomous 3D Model Simplification Pipeline (Internship / Diploma Thesis)
In this role
For this internship you will identify commonly used 3D formats of ELCA clients and build an example pipeline for a specific use case. This use case will most probably use augmented or virtual reality.
You will join our team of mobile and extended reality developers, with the support of our 3D experts and will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
- Analysis of ELCA relevant use cases, which require 3D conversion
- Research most used 3D formats and applications based on the use case
- Develop a conversion pipeline to simplify 3D data for use in real-time 3D applications
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
You will join our team of XR developers, with the support of our resident experts. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Understanding of real-time 3D performance
- Knowledge of common 3D format specifications (like CAD formats, .obj, .gltf)
- Basic experience with web development (.NET, Java or similar)
- Experience with augmented, mixed and virtual reality is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Joy in research & documentation and a high affinity to 3D graphics
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.