Autonomous Model Simplification Pipeline (Diploma Thesis)
In this role
For this internship, you are asked to develop a pipeline that converts various model formats into Unity engine compatible mesh formats, based on a real-world industry case. This pipeline needs to be configurable to cover multiple cases over various applications in future.
- Market research for existing solutions
- Developing a pipeline for 3D model transformation from the CAD world to a mesh-based format
- Choose which formats to work on
- Validating technical and ergonomic aspects by tests
What we offer
Diploma THESIS in Lausanne or Zurich. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
You will join our team of XR developers, with the support of our resident experts. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Understanding of 3D model formats and their transformations
- Software engineering and backend experience to implement the pipeline
- Concrete experience with real time 3D applications a plus
- Creative mindset and high affinity to digital innovations
- First experience with XR (VR/AR) topics is a plus
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.