In this role
- You will work with business and software engineering teams to build innovative cloud solutions on Azure from the ground up.
- You will guide teams through the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, implementation, and flawless delivery.
- You will provide technological and architectural consulting to our clients, create strategic roadmaps for migrating to the cloud, and advise on their execution.
- You will support pre-sales on tender responses, proof-of-concept work, and the design of cloud solutions, with an emphasis on security, flexibility, regulatory compliance, cost, and performance.
- You will participate to group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale software solutions, including one year at least with Azure
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and related components such as networks, load balancers, web servers, databases, distributed caches etc.
- Experience with Azure services for hosting (including serverless), messaging / eventing, workflows, storage, security, and monitoring. Experience in designing identity and access management with Azure AD and Azure AD External Identities. Microsoft Azure certification is a plus.
- Experience in infrastructure as code (IaS) with Terraform, Azure CLI, ARM templates or similar tool
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods, automated testing, code quality
- Strong leadership and communication skills, fluent in French or German, and in English