Building a public blockchain standard for the ticketing industry
In this role
- Analyse current ticking standards and model an open, extendable blockchain ticketing data model
- Implement a POC based on that model with couple of realistic smart contracts
- Measure effective performance limit of public blockchain (#ticketing transaction, confirmation delay)
- Run the system and measure the realistic cost of transaction.
- Expose an ICO investment model and evaluate the opportunity/thread of such an approach
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
Knowledge / skills required
- Technology: Blockchain technology, data modelling, cryptography, GDPR, Ethereum
- Finance: general ICO knowledge, some level of interest for financial figures (ROI)
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !