Business Analyst / Case Management Specialist
In this role
To serve our clients in Romandie, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Analyze and optimize business processes
- Solve our customers' problems with a structured approach
- Elicit, analyze and document business needs
- Design and develop solutions based on the capabilities of the Appian case management solution
- Supervise the deployment of the selected solution.
- Organize and manage the organizational change.
You will act as an interface between the business and IT. Your interlocutors at our customers will be decision-makers, users and business experts.
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- A diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- A methodological framework according to the state of the art
- Teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- A dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants.
About your profile
Your university degree in the scientific, technical or management fields is completed by:
- More than three years of experience in Business Analysis
- A structured and analytical approach to problems
- A technical experience (e.g. as developer) is a plus
- An interest in developing solutions using the Appian case management platform
- Experience with Appian is a plus.
- A taste for contact, teamwork and facilitation
- An entrepreneurial and open mind
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French and good communication skills in English.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.