Client Partner - Digital Health and Life Sciences
In this role
You are viewed by the client as a trusted advisor and escalation point for any issue. In this role you are responsible for maintaining a profitable relationship with the client. You are responsible for the overall client satisfaction and for maintaining and growing the client relationship and revenue over time. You provide oversight to any project and consultant assigned to client.
You are comfortable conversing with all levels and functions within client organization and can carry in depth conversation with client and ELCA project managers regarding project status. You can converse with senior staff regarding developing strategic initiatives and are comfortable presenting to and speaking with C-level stakeholders.
You are responsible for providing oversight in defining win strategies on proposals and for reviewing proposals to assure that they are sound.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Growing the business: Responsible for growing ELCA services revenue with the client and co-responsible for margin targets. Seeks new client opportunities and owns proposal development/closing for these opportunities. Responsible for developing account plans for client. Responsible for providing oversight in defining win strategies on proposals.
- Delivery Excellence: Provide oversight for all client delivery activities with a focus on meeting commitments, with a high degree of quality and resultant customer satisfaction. Responsible for reviewing proposals to assure that they are sound. Responsible for providing oversight to client program and project managers to assure delivery success.
- Strategy: Responsible for developing account plans for client. Responsible for providing oversight in defining win strategies on proposals. Responsible for developing strategies to grow the business with the client. Responsible for working closely with client to identify and develop client’s strategies and initiatives.
What we offer
- A state-of-the-art methodological framework
- A diversified field of activities to address a wide variety of challenges and technologies
- A stimulating working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects in various areas
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
- Proven experience and knowledge of the Swiss health system
- In-depth understanding of the relevant business needs and constraints
- Able to match business needs to ELCA offering
- Fluent in German and English. French would be a plus.
- Leadership, strategy setting, sales, delivery, escalation management.
- Understanding of key sales, management, financial and administrative reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Stakeholder management; comfortable in talking to any level of client organization.