Client Partner Insurance Industry
In this role
you implement the go-to-market initiative primarily for the insurance industry with a focus on the Swiss German area. You will have a 360-degree client responsibility, achieve revenue and profitability targets with allocated accounts, and develop clients.
- You position ELCA as a valuable and qualified supplier with local and global delivery abilities.
- You develop a set of foundation and accounts plus a set of established clients.
- You work closely with our technical specialists to develop sophisticated solution offerings and value propositions.
- You give presentations and conduct contract negotiations at C-level.
What we offer
- Choose your favorite ELCA site location (Zurich, Bern or Basel)
- Opportunity to pioneer client partner and business development activities in this domain and become the decisive factor of success
- Key role within a leading and established Swiss IT service provider with a broad range of solutions and services based on state-of-the-art technologies
- Work autonomously in a promising business environment within a dynamic, experienced, and growing team of specialist. Cross-departmental collaboration in an organization with flat hierarchy
- Attractive opportunities for further professional and personal development with our internal career path
- Work-Life-Balance (41 h/week, flexible hours, home-office, at least 25 vacation days) modern and flexible workspace in a multicultural environment.
- Interesting benefits like phone cost participation or business mobile, half-fare travelcard SBB, 1st class for business travel by train, attractive pension fund model, free non-professional accident insurance (premium worldwide), and many more
- Academical degree in science or technology, MBA would be a plus
- 6+ years field experience with a concrete track record of successful client management in insurance industry is essential. Banking experience is beneficial.
- Comprehensive network of decisionmakers in the financial service domain with emphasis on the insurance industry
- Profound knowledge of the Swiss Financial Service market and talent to develop customers
- Ability to manage escalations and establish win-win situations.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written in German and English.