Clienteling Application for B2B (Internship/Master Thesis)
In this role
- Analysis & research of current solution & framework provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such Sales Application
- Identify & validated the targeted solution Architecture (for the mobile app, but also for the content management)
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a Tablet application integrating the different use cases.
What we offer
You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environmen. Jtoin our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- Mobile development knowledge (Native Mobile Developpement and / or front-end developpement)
- Interest in new hybrid mobile device such as Flutter
- Interest and experience in augmented reality is a plus
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !