Cloud and DevOps Engineer
In this role
Your role in SecuTix Cloud Engineering division is to participate in the deployment, operation and cloud engineering of our SecuTix Ticketing plateform. Your field of activity will go from the Software Factory to the world wide deployment of the solutions, as well as following large ticketing events. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability system. You also know how to apply your expertise to drive projects, and enhances tools and processes to avoid “Toil”.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise.
- A broad field of technology, and the opportunity to work on one of the leading SaaS Ticketing solution, handling the world largest events ticketing.
About your profile
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic, with existing strong knowledge in Linux, CI/CD automation tools and overall IT or Microsoft and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware
- AWS Cloud platform
- SysOps experience
- Unix/Linux operating systems (Debian)
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Container : Docker (OpenShift experience will be a plus)
- Programming languages : Scripting (bash, python). High level language will be a plus (Java, C++)
You have an excellent command of spoken and written English, French or german is a plus.