In this role
In this role you report to the Consulting Services Manager in your region and form the trustworthy interface to our customers.
You demonstrate experience with:
- Large cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, MS Azure)
- Configuration, deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform (IaC).
- Container, K8S
- Development with CI / CD
You will act as a consultant to our clients in helping them implementing DevOps tools and practices.
You also have experience in leading small to medium-sized projects to success, especially in the collaboration between development and operations.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a young, motivated team with solid specialist knowledge
- A wide range of technologies, from standard applications to microservices
- An amazing variety of jobs, ranging from small projects to broad programs
- Intensive cooperation with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
- Good work-life balance (41 hours per week and 25 days of vacation)
- Attractive pension fund models
About your profile
- you have a background in development / architecture so that you can understand the software as a service and cloud transformation.
- You will also know how to use your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
- you are fluent in French and in English