Cloud Consultant- MS Azure
In this role
In this role you will report to the Consulting services manager of the area, you will support our clients in the following area:
- Design, plan, and deliver Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions
- Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migration
- Master Office365, AD Connect, ADFS for integration and Identity Management
- Work with Teams, Voice, Exchange, Intune, and hybrid deployments
- Implement Modern Workplace solutions, Intune, VDI
- Recommend, design secured remote working solutions
You ideally have a background in platforms, and development enabling you to understand the software as a service and cloud transformation. You also have experience in leading small to medium projects to success, particularly in collaboration between development and operation. Furthermore, you know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- Loss of salary for sickness and non-professional accident contribution fully supported by the company
- Paternity/Maternity leave: legal duration paid at 100%
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and home discount program
About your profile
- You are passionate about technology; you believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time. You know that reconciling production with development is full of technical and organizational challenges.
- Certification in relevant technologies such as MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams, MS-300 Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork, MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services is appreciated.
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English; German is a plus.