Cloud Security Expert
In this role
Your role is to drive the DevSecops team to constantly improve and control security of our platforms.
You have strong security business knowledge and also participate on elaborating offer for our customers.
You are able to design security policies but also to implement !
You have expertise in cloud, architecture, enabling you to deliver highly secured platforms.
You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a young motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technologies, from legacy infrastructure to public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
- You are passionate about cloud and security. You like new things, perpetual changes and innovation.
- You know that platforms must be flexible and secured, which is a real challenge.
- You have deep opensource culture.
- For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialized college with experience in implementing security roadmap and team management as well.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Automated and manual penetration testing
- Identity federation (OAUTH, SAML, ADFS, Keycloack)
- Most of commons hypervisors / operating systems (hardening, vulnerability management,...)
- Firewall, WAF, IDS
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker)
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.)
- Master one scripting language
- Eagerness for opensource products, able to build on top of it
- Mandatory experience in passing audit certification such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, ISAE 3402, …
- Fluent in French and English