Cloud&Devops adoption consultant
In this role
You have expertise in Agile, DevOps practices, platforms, architecture and automation, from a theoretical and implementation point of view, enabling you to deliver high availability solutions.
You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs, working side by side with them, often to evangelize and coaching them to achieve their goals inside the design, architecture and infrastructure we propose them.
You are good in eliciting the customer’s values and transform in reliable design, roadmaps and feasible implementation plans, under the given time constraints.
Your mission will be guide our customers in adopt the best of practices from Agile and DevOps in order to speed up their delivery chains. You will be part of ELCA and our Customer success stories.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
About your profile
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time;
you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges.
You have an attention to delivery, automation and continuous improvements.
For this vacancy we are seeking a senior pro with a master degree from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with existing experience in Software Development and Cloud infrastructures.
You are fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of Agile /Scrum/Kanban
- Good knowledge of DevOps practices
- Advanced knowledge of Software Factory components (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Puppet, Ansible) and CI/CD tools
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Good knowledge of Software Architecture patterns : SOA, RESTful API, Microservice, Functions as Service
- Good knowledge in API definition with Swagger or RAML
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- Good knowledge of Virtualization Hypervisors: VMware/HyperV and/or OpenShift/Kubernetes and/or Openstack
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good Knowledge of principal Cloud Providers AWS/Azure/Google (AWS/Azure/GCP certification would be a plus)
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions (for example Dynamics, Sharepoint, AWS Workspaces etc.)