This opportunity is based in Granada
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (Hybrid)
In this role
- Review and control of the hiring and payroll process, shift changes, and payroll variables in coordination with our HC in Switzerland to give this service across all business and countries assigned working in an international environment
- Management of processes and policies linked to the areas of personnel administration, labor regulations, labor relations and health & safety prevention, ensuring the company's compliance with labor regulations, and providing solutions to labor situations that arise.
- Management of TI and accidents at work, control of absenteeism, and contact with public health systems or the corresponding authorities of each country in charge Representation of the company if it’s needed in official administrations or legal requirement with public administration Supporting in analyzing the employees' data and information to make sure that our compensation strategy is implemented accordingly by the business (HR reports).
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- You have completed higher education in an administration and/or HR field related
- At least 6 years of experience managing the full-life cycle of payroll in international companies with shared locations mainly in EMEA area
- Experience working in an international environment working for tech companies in fast-growing markets
- Demonstrated experience managing all the aspects related to personnel administration, legislation and compliance policies
- You usually work with HRIS linked to payroll and C&B areas
- Excellent communication skills in English.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates)