Consultant / Business Analyst
In this role
To serve our clients in and around Zurich and Berne, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Analyze and optimize business processes
- Solve our customers' problems with a structured approach
- Elicit, analyze and document business needs
- Design solutions in close cooperation with our IT specialists
- Contribute to the elaboration of offers and their presentation
As a member of our consulting team, you will act as an interface between the business and IT. Your interlocutors at our customers will be decision-makers, users and business experts.
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- A diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- A methodological framework according to the state of the art
- Teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- A dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants
About your profile
Your university degree in the scientific, technical or management fields is completed by:
- More than two years of experience in Business Analysis
- A structured and analytical approach to problems
- An interest in digital solutions and their implementation in the enterprise (ECM, BPM, CRM, ...)
- A taste for contact, teamwork and facilitation
- An entrepreneurial and open mind
- A certification in Business Analysis (IREB, IIBA) is a plus
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and good communication skills in English for Zurich and for Berne in addition good communication skills in French.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !