Consultant Dynamics 365 Business Central Supply Chain (BC)
In this role
- You'll support the implementation team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects with local customers and major international accounts.
- You understand customer issues, analyse their needs.
- You identify the ERP functions to be implemented and possible gaps, you support your customers in the use of the full product functional scope.
- You imagine solutions that will subtly combine the needs expressed, suggestion of workarounds and added value,
- You design and write the functional specifications of the solution
- You guarantee the adequacy between the needs expressed and the solution implemented and synchronize the different functional areas.
- You focus your trusted advisor relationship with your customers
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- Loss of salary for sickness and non-professional accident contribution fully supported by the company
- Paternity/Maternity leave: legal duration paid at 100%
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and home discount program
About your profile
- With an engineering or Business school background or equivalent, you have gained experience in project mode within a consulting firm or a Dynamics 365 BC service company.
- You have very good knowledge process in industrial and commercial company,
- Expert Dynamics 365 BC Supply Chain (functional and basic technical knowledge), manufacturing is an asset.
- Multi-experiences implementing Dynamics Navision / Dynamics 365 BC.
- You like to discover, learn the new features of the solution and share your knowledge
- Experience in pre-sales activities and developing solution concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work in French and English, German is a plus and other languages an asset.