Consultant Dynamics 365 Finance or Supply Chain (AX)
In this role
- You'll participate in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance or Supply Chain projects with local customers and major international accounts.
- Understand customer issues, analyse their needs.
- Identify the ERP functions to be implemented and possible gaps,
- To imagine solutions that will subtly combine the needs expressed, suggestion of workarounds and added value,
- Design and write the functional specifications of the solution,
- Guarantee the adequacy between the needs expressed and the solution implemented,
- Focus your trusted advisor relationship with your customers
- Train the customer project team
What we offer
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies with more than 70 collaborators in Dynamics 365
- A sector in strong development and a supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- A close collaboration with Microsoft, as Gold partner
- Work in local and International deployments
About your profile
- With an engineering background or equivalent, you have gained experience in project mode within a consulting firm, an IT service company or a user company.
- You have knowledge in one of the following areas: finance, production, logistics, purchasing, sales or inventory, retail.
- Experience implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365
- Bachelor's degree or Business Administration is preferred
- Capability to work in French and English, German is a plus and other languages an asset