Consultant Identity Management (SailPoint) – Cyber Security
In this role
- Management of and/or participation in IAM implementation projects
- Management of and/or participation in functional and technical evaluation of the market and tools in the field of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management and Governance (IAM/IGA), single sign-on, partnership, strong authentication etc.
- Analysis of client data related to identities, accounts and application authorizations
- Analysis of functional or technical needs in terms of IT security You’ll accompany the realization and implementation of the developed solution. Management of and/or participation in IAM and Cyber Security implementation projects.
- Management of and/or participation in functional and technical evaluation of the market and tools in the field of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management and Governance (IAM/IGA), single sign-on, security partnership, strong authentication, application Security, Cloud Security, Azure and Office 365 Security, Big-IP F5, SailPoint IGA, API Security, CASB etc.
What we offer
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our cyber security experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting and interesting projects in various fields of activity
About your profile
- You have a good general IT Security know-how with a specialisation in IAM and you combine theoretical knowledge with practical pragmatism
- You recognise challenges and needs and you know how to target them and comply with them within the project’s objectives and handling
- As a communicative and motivated team player you are willing to take on responsibilities
- You act proactively, identify challenges and together with your insistence, creativity and personal attitude you always find the right solution
- You are familiar with both classic and agile approach of project management.
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least two years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of SailPoint IIQ IAM solution. Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !