Corporate IT Lead Manager
In this role
- Oversee internal IT operations
- Prepare Internal IT budget and report on expenditure
- Analyze the business requirements of other departments to define new services and implement needed changes
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
- Define, drive and follow internal IT projects and initiatives
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Continuously improve IT security and reduce risks in coordination with ITSO and CISO
- Coordinate with other group entity providing IT services to external customers to maximize technological synergies
- Participate in Corporate IT operational tasks
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and friendly team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A collection of interesting and varied tasks
- Working at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Proven experience as IT manager or similar role
- As internal IT is mostly insourced, a strong technical background is expected (Networking, Virtualization, Cloud services). Hand on experience is required.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and ITIL
- Fluent in French and English
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.