CRM Engineer (Junior)
In this role
- You’ll work as CRM Engineer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and the Microsoft Power Platform on various customer projects
- After the initial training and with the support of your colleagues, your role within CRM projects will cover the entire range from sales support (suggestions for solutions, demos, effort estimations), to specification phase, design, implementation and testing up to supporting the customer during roll-out with trainings.
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Work-life balance (41 hrs/w in flexitime, home office two day per week, min. 25 days of holidays).
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
About your profile
You are interested in the business aspects as much as in technical activities with a distinct customer focus and good communication skills? You want to work efficiently and both autonomously within a team? You’ve freshly graduated from a university; university of applied sciences or technical college and you want to learn a lot in an exciting environment? Then, apply and join us!
Technical requirements are:
- You have preferably basic programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio)
- You have some basic knowledge in or understanding of relational database systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server) or are motivated to learn it.
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft products such as MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Sales (CRM), Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, AI or other CRM providers is an advantage.
- You are fluent in French and you can work in English.