Customer Service and Incident Manager
In this role
You will join a global customer support team who is dedicated to a high customer satisfaction experience through a group of experts handling of worldwide customer inquiries.
- Be the main point of escalation for SecuTix customers: handles complicated customer issues with patience and perseverance.
- Being involved in major incident process at a global level: be the “voice of customer”, make sure the problem will be fix according to company SLA’s severity
- Conduct customer support teams to meet pre-defined SLA’s ensuring the customer’s request has been fully resolved to their satisfaction
- Drive daily team management (Capacity, vacation plan, sicknesses, daily backlog management…)
- Analyze the L2 tickets received by the support team and work closely with Software Engineering to improve SecuTix solution
- Work closely with SecuTix teams to improve internal processes
- Handle new projects at customer support team, on a time to time basis
What we offer
SecuTix has customers in the entertainment industry all over Europe. For over 10 years, SecuTix has offered its customers a state-of-the-art, innovative and efficient solution, developed to cover the most demanding needs in term of ticketing and customer relationship management. Over 100 staff members at SecuTix SA are wholly devoted to our CRM/Ticketing Solutions and experts in information systems.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Team management. Follow up with customer support team on a daily basis by providing daily information to worldwide team. Ensure that daily goals are set and meet. Report regular update to managers.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Capable of approaching problems logically and rationally to ensure an effective resolution is met.
- Writes and communicates clearing and effectively when responding to a customer or internal requests with a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction oriented. Make sure that the team are providing a good quality on their response.
- Displays a service/support-oriented attitude.
- Ready to do the “extra-step” for customer satisfaction
- Adapts and learns new technology quickly and easily, including new applications and tools.
- SQL: Programming language for querying, manipulating and managing databases is a plus
- Curious and passionate about learning new skills and subjects.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a Customer Support team as with senior or manager profile in a IT service company
- Languages: English and French (Fluent), other European languages is a plus