Customer Support Specialist
In this role
You will join a global customer support team who is dedicated to a high customer satisfaction experience through a group of experts handling of worldwide customer inquiries.
- Response to customer inquiries across communication channel (emails and phone).
- Ensure escalated inquiries have been resolved and that the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
- Meet pre-defined SLA’s ensuring the customer’s request has been fully resolved to their satisfaction
- Analyses and investigate the details of the customer’s inquiry and does the necessary research to respond accurately and completely while maintaining SecuTix Processes and Policy.
- Redirect customer inquiries to the appropriate department, member staff or manager if unable to resolve and keeps customer informed of the progress.
- Identifies the root cause of customer issues and takes actions to prevent future contacts.
- Handles complicated customer issues with patience and perseverance.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects and challenging problems to solve using the latest technologies.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
You will need to show:
- More than 5 years’ experience as Customer Support specialist in a IT service company
- SQL: Programming language for querying, manipulating and managing databases
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Capable of approaching problems logically and rationally to ensure an effective resolution is met.
- Writes and communicates clearing and effectively when responding to a customer request with a keen focus on customer satisfaction.
- Resourceful and creative when solving problems and developing ideas.
- Adapts and learns new technology quickly and easily, including new applications and tools.
- Curious and passionate about learning new skills and subjects.
- Displays a service/support-oriented attitude to ultimate customers.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Native/fluent)
- The position is based in Miami