Customer support specialist
In this role
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Support Specialist who will work as part of a team to support the daily needs for our clients. To service our clients well, we need to move fast and as priorities shift, you will need to keep up with your peers. We need you to be energized to serve our clients, a detail-oriented, polished, client-services professional who loves to work equally with people and technology. You need to be a strong communicator, both verbal and written. You are passionate about your work and committed to getting the job done, even if, at times, it means working extended hours, on the weekend and holidays as needed.
- Answer customer inquiries across different communication channels (customer portal, emails and phone).
- Ensure escalated inquiries have been resolved and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Meet pre-defined SLA’s ensuring the customer’s request has been fully resolved to their satisfaction.
- Analyze and investigate the customer’s inquiry and do the necessary research to respond accurately and completely while observing SecuTix’ Processes and Policies.
- Redirect customer inquiries to the appropriate department, member staff or manager if unable to resolve it and maintain customer informed of the progress.
- Identify the root cause of customer issues and take actions to prevent similar situations.
- Handle complex customer issues with patience and perseverance.
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
Experience in ticketing software technical support – 2 or more years’ experience as a Customer Support Specialist
Knowledge and experience in SQL – 1 or more years’ experience using SQL for querying databases.
Strong customer service and communication skills.
Ability to understand customer business needs and prioritize cases based on impact analysis.
Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Capable of approaching problems logically and rationally to ensure an effective and efficient resolution is achieved.
Experience working with teams in multiple time zones
Proactive attitude to teamwork, finding solutions to complex problems
Adapts and learns new technology quickly and easily, including new applications and tools.
Experience with MS Dynamics, Jira, Confluence
The position is based in Boca Raton (FL) with minimal travel required
- US work eligibility is required.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors or agencies please.
- You must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client requests after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed. Shift work possible.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)